I coach the Under 11's
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or coach?
I am new to coaching so it is a month so far
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast Swifts?
I love working with people and helping them develop in the best ways possible
3. What is your ‘go to’ drill?
My go to drill is the warm up as I am still learning the different drills
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
As I’ve only started coaching I haven’t been able to learn which drills the girls enjoy the most - however they all enjoy taking part in all the drills I’ve seen
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
Well done girls
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
Watching the girls listen to advice and taking it on board. I also enjoy how well the girls work together.
7. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
Airwaves chewing gum
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
My grandad, Freddie Mercury, Stevie Nicks, Paul McCartney
9. What is your favourite meal?
10. What is your biggest Phobia?
11. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Russia/Ukraine because of the history
12. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?
My mum, always encouraging me to do what love and stands by me no matter what! I’d be where I’d be without her.