I coach the U11s
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts as a player or coach?
I have been involved with Belfast Swifts for 1 year!
2. What made you get involved with coaching and Belfast Swifts?
Donna Maxwell got me involved and it has been an amazing experience I have loved every moment.
3. What is your ‘go to’ drill?
Go to drill was ABC but now it is the Barcelona drill.
4. What drill do your girls like the most?
My girls are up for anything we throw at them
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
It's all about having fun and what do you listen with? Lol
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
There is so much I love about coaching, the girls are so much fun watching them develop is incredible and when they perfect something we teach them I have a great sense of achievement they make me so proud and of course our Shelfie's are amazing
7. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
Never leave the house without my phone
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have around for dinner and why?
Elvis he is the king of rock and roll and of course he would be the
entertainment, Mahammad Ali just to hear his banter, Morgan Freeman because he is cool as and I love hearing him speak and my daddy because I miss him
9. What is your favourite meal?
My fav food is my husbands spaghetti Bolognese it is amazing!
10. What is your biggest phobia?
My phobia is potatoes, yes I am aware it is our national food
11. If you had a one-way ticket to anywhere where would it be and why?
One way ticket would be to Italy with my husband as it is so romantic and the food is gorgeous
12. Who is your biggest inspiration/hero?
My family and all the young people I work with inspire me to work hard and be the best person I can be.