I Coach the Under 9 coach
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or coach?
I have coached and played for Belfast swifts since the beginning of the club
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast Swifts?
The club is a big thing in my family and I wanted to help out any way I could. I also love being with the younger age groups and helping them develop both football wise and as people.
3. What is your ‘go to’ drill?
My go to drill would probably be a huge grid, each girl with a ball practising ball mastery
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
It’s more of a game but they love playing time bomb - I hate it
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
I have been lucky to take the same squad of girls for a number of years now. The friendships that I’ve made with every single one of them and the friendships they’ve made with each other have been so special. They’re a squad that work so hard for each other and we always have so much fun together at training. My favourite thing about coaching them is deffo being able to watch them grow from the wee babies they were when they started into great players and brilliant young girls. Best team in the club hands down.
7. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
Ian Somerhalder - love of my life
Idris Elba- I just love him
Zac Efron - stunning
Michael B Jordan - stunning
9. What is your favourite meal?
10. What is your biggest Phobia?
11. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Florida - best place in the world
12. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?
My biggest inspiration would be Cristiano Ronaldo - worked so hard from nothing to be the best footballer in the world.