I coach the under 9's
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or coach?
Only within the last year i started to coach at the club
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast Swifts?
If you're associated with the Maxwell's you're either forced to coach or play and I know which one I'd rather do
3. What is your ‘go to’ drill?
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
Watching them grow and improve week in week out, such a lovely bunch of girls
7. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
Lewis Capaldi, my niece Naiya- she's a geg, Niall Horan, Donald Trump
9. What is your favourite meal?
A big Chinese
10. What is your biggest Phobia?
11. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
New York- always been a dream to go
12. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?