1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or coach?
Started helping with the u13’s shortly after the club was formed.
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast Swifts?
Wasn’t given a choice.
3. What is your ‘go to’ drill?
Big box little box
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
Anything that involves winning. They’re a competitive bunch.
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
The banter. The girls love a laugh and are great craic.
7. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
The Gallagher’s, Alex Ferguson, wee Donna.
9. What is your favourite meal?
Love a nice pizza.
10. What is your biggest Phobia?
11. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
12. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?