I Coach U11's
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or coach?
Involved for 3 years and coaching 2 years.
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast Swifts?
My 3 girls play for Belfast Swifts and I was asked if I would be interested in helping out
3. What drill do your girls love the most?
They love all the drills, get involved and give 100%.
4. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
In training, get them knees up. At matches well done girls, find space and mark up.
5. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
Seeing them develop and having fun#
6. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
My kids, a football, umbrella and a cup of tea.
7. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
My mummy and daddy, so they could meet my kids as they are no longer with us but are watching over us all.
8. What is your favourite meal?
9. What is your biggest Phobia?
10. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Australia, once in a life time opportunity, meet up with family and give my kids an amazing holiday.
11. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?