I coach the Reserves
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or coach?
I have been involved in Belfast Swifts from the beginning and I am very proud to be one of the founding members of the club.
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast Swifts?
My 3 Daughters Naoimh, Rionach and Saorlaith all play for Belfast swifts they were a big reason for me being involved as a coach.
3. What is your ‘go to’ drill?
Go to drill has to be (overload)attacking and defending drill high tempo great drill.
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
The girls favourite drill would have to be 1v1 very competitive group
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
(most used saying definitely pick up) the girls know they need to mark a players when we call this.
6. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
The favourite thing about coaching our girls is the most random things they say blows my mind sometimes but they are great craic.
7. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
These days would have to be my snood can’t wear masks so it’s the next best thing but also my phone I would be lost without it.
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
I would have to say Robbie Williams, Henrik Larson, Paul McStay, Tom Cruise Robbie for the entertainment Henrik and Paul two Celtic legends and Tom because you have to have one crazy American at dinner.
9. What is your favourite meal?
Beef chop suey has to be out of Golden gate nowhere else comes close.
10. What is your biggest Phobia?
Wouldn’t say I had a phobia but I’m not a fan of big spiders
11. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
It would have to be Australia I’ve had the chance to visit a lot of places but Australia is something else stunning scenery and fantastic lifestyle would recommend it to everyone.
12. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?
Would have to be my parents always pushed me to better myself made me the person I am today I have a lot to thank them for.