I coach the under 9’s
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or coach?
I have coached and played from the very beginning.
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast Swifts?
My mummy suggested i give a hand with the minis and i ended up loving it and now i’m still with the same wee team 4 years later
3. What is your ‘go to’ drill?
I’d say anything involving dribbling when every girl has a ball at their feet, love seeing their individual progress
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
Anything involving a bit of competition, they love a good challenge
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
I’d say “Keep working, don’t stop” don’t give their wee tiny legs a break lol
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
I love watching them progress every week, and i love the team bond they have already at such a young age, they all encourage each other so much lovely to see. What i love the most is how much you can see on their wee faces that they are enjoying playing football with their friends and i just hope i can continue being a part of this for as long as possible .
7. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
Boring answer but probably my phone, especially when there’s a million swifts messages to get through
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
Very hard question, I’d say finn and paige from love island, serious obsession , patrice evra has been my favourite player forever lol find him a geg, and finally mandy timmons because she’s a swifts legend and my bestie
9. What is your favourite meal?
Would have to be steak chips and peppered sauce can’t beat it.
10. What is your biggest Phobia?
Probably injections or blood, big scaredy cat
11. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Anywhere with sun lol, absolutely love sunning myself
12. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?
Id have to say Alex Ferguson and my mummy and daddy for the amount they’ve done for me and the club and for sticking me and the other tw