Coach Under 13
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or coach?
2 years I've been with Belfast Swift’s I played for the seniors then got involved with the coaching.
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast Swifts?
Some of my teammates in the senior squad are coaches, I went to one coaching session and all the girls were excited to play and learn new skills and the coaches were all very welcoming like one Big family that’s when I decided to do my level 1 coaching and have loved coaching the U13’s.
3. What is your ‘go to’ drill?
I do love a skill development drill “Give and Go” which has the girls working on their passing and turning with the ball a lot of skills are implemented into this drill.
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
The U13 girls love king of the ring as they are very competitive and it’s great fun trying to keep your ball as well as trying to get your friends ball out always ends in laughter.
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
I do use the word “Brilliant” a lot.
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
The girls love to show up to train they always have smiles on their faces.
7. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
Peter Kay to bring the laughter, Tom hardy just to stare at all night, My Mummy to cook the dinner and Will Ferrell to get me an Acting Job.
9. What is your favourite meal?
Spaghetti Bolognese and Garlic Bread.
10. What is your biggest Phobia?
Birds and cats absolutely terrified.
11. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Disneyland because anyone that knows me knows I love Disney.
12. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?
My Mummy and Daddy are my biggest hero’s/ inspiration everything they do is for our family they are strong, smart, caring and hard working, From day one I have been looking up to them as the perfect role models and they’ve never disappointed.