I coach the under 8’s
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or a coach?
I have been with Belfast swifts from the club started
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast swifts?
I was doing my bronze duke of Edinburgh and i had to do volunteering, so i started coaching and loved it and haven’t stopped since
3. What is your go to drill?
My go to drill would be king of the ring it’s fun for the girls especially when they get to put each other out by kicking the ball out of the ring
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
The under 8’s love playing games, they’re always asking to play different games at every training session.
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
It has to be our magic words “space” or “spread out”. A new phrase i’ve had to use is “stop cartwheeling”
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
The under 8s are a lovely group of girls, they always give us a good laugh and they definitely have the best stories
7. What is one thing you never leave the house without?
8. What 4 people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
I would have Alex Ferguson because i support man united and he’s my favourite manager, i would also have my granda because he loves man united just as much as me, i would also have George Best because he’s my granda’s favourite man united player and Ronaldo because he’s my favourite player.
9.What is your favourite meal?
My favourite food is pizza
10. What is your biggest phobia?
I have a fear of heights
11. If you had a one-way ticket to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Probably New York it’s somewhere i think would be really cool to go to especially in the winter when it’s snowing
12. Who is your biggest hero/ inspiration?
My biggest inspiration is Kobe Bryant because he always had the best attitude towards sport and he was just a really good person.