1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or coach?
I’ve been involved with the club for around 3 years now.
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast Swifts?
I got involved with coaching the girls all thanks to Donna Maxwell, best decision I’ve ever made, opened my eyes to how much the club does for local girls. Such a family club.
3. What is your ‘go to drill?
My go to drill normally sprints during the warmup, the kids don’t love it too much.
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
Girls favourite drill is anything where shooting is involved or they can show off their skills.
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
Most used saying is “more talking girls” as it’s good to get the girls communicating and cheering each other on.
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
Favourite thing about coaching the girls is watching them grow and progress as players. also having a lot of laughs and seeing their smiles and the friendships they make through football.
7. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
Never leave the house without the phone, or at the minute my crutches lol.
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
Stevie Gerard, Patrick Swayze, pink and Pele
9. What is your favourite meal?
10. What is your biggest Phobia?
Spiders. absolutely traumatise me
11. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
If I could buy a one way ticket would definitely be to Australia, was there last year visiting my besties and made me realise how much I missed them. Such a beautiful place and so many different things to see.
12. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?
Biggest inspiration would have to be my mummy, if I’m half the woman she is I will be a good one.