I coach the under 8's
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast swift as a player and coach?
I have been involved with Belfast swifts as a player at the very start in 2017 and as a coach I was with them in winter 2018.
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast swifts?
In my teens I love doing anything to involve with kids at a young age and also love the bossy side of the coaching haha . I suppose also love the other coaches haha
3. What is your ‘go to’ drill?
Cat and dogs game
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
The drill that the girls forever love to play the hot potato game it brilliant for body coordination.
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
My most saying that I say at training would be ‘ mon faster faster goo goo ‘at match I would say ‘ spread out your like sheep running after the ball.
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
My favourite thing about coaching is probably the smiles and excitement that they show when playing football .
7. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
The one thing I never leave the house without is some sweets or chewing gum cause this girl is forever hungry.
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
The four people I would have for dinner would be Niall Horan, Adele cause these two are my forever fave singers , Robin Williams is my fave funniest actor and my cousin also my best friend Emily who never fails to make me happy and laugh.
9. What is your favourite meal?
ohhh my fave meal has to be Spicy chickens wings and have to include my mums homemade Sunday dinners yum .
10. What is your biggest Phobia?
My biggest phobia have to be the blank darkness weather it outside or inside.
11. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
If I had one way ticket it has to go to Australia i love the nature Australia seems to be Natural Wonders mystical and utterly beautiful beaches.
12. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?
My biggest hero have to be my mummy she always there no matter how hard to deal with at times.