I coach the Minis
1. How long have you been involved with Belfast Swifts, as a player or coach?
Player: Since The Start
Coach for Mini for 7 months.
I have been involved as a coach for 2 years
2. What made you get involved with coaching at Belfast Swifts?
I wanted to give back to the club and the community and I love working with the girls.
3. What is your ‘go to’ drill?
‘Go To” Drill: The colours game
4. What drill do your girls love the most?
Cone Grabbing game
5. What is your most used saying at training or matches?
Most Used Saying: “Well Done Girls!”
6. What is your favourite thing about coaching our girls?
Getting to see the girls develop every week.
7. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
One Thing I Never Leave The House Without My AirPods.
8. What four people (alive or dead) would you have round for dinner and why?
Four People For Dinner: My Granda, Naya Rivera, Leigh Griffiths, Jade Thirlwall.
9. What is your favourite meal?
My favourite Meal is Steak Dinner.
10. What is your biggest Phobia?
My biggest Phobia is Coconuts.
11. If you had a one-way ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
One Way Ticket: New York, it’s a place I've always wanted to go to.
12. Who is your biggest hero/inspiration?